Gestart Assessors, S.L.U. (‘ GES-START‘), with C.I.F. B-64016041, registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona Volume 38.026, Sheet 190, Page B-315.596, with registered office at Escoles Pies 102, 08017, Barcelona, with website www.ges-start.com/ (‘Website‘ or ‘Portal‘) that uses a technology called ‘cookies’.
The present cookies policy aims to inform clearly and accurately about the cookies used on our Website.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to a User’s computer when they access certain websites. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the User’s browsing habits or computer and, depending on the information they contain and the computer’s use, can be used to recognize the User.
The cookies that GES-START uses on its Website are as follows:
GOOGLE COOKIES: The use of GOOGLE ANALYTICS cookies (third-party cookies) is set out below, and these cookies are used to gather information about how visitors interact with the website. The exact cookies used can be found below:
- _ga: Used to distinguish unique users by assigning them a randomly generated number. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, and campaign data. By default, this cookie expires after 2 years. It is one of the cookies set by Google Analytics.
- _gid: Used to distinguish users. Cookie set by Google Analytics and expires after 1 day.
- 1P_JAR: Used to send data to Google. Cookie set by Google Analytics and expires after 1 month.
- CONSENT: Used to store user consent and settings for cookies. Cookie set by Google Analytics and expires after 20 years.
- Viewed_cookie_policy: This cookie is needed for the cookie warning to be displayed properly on the website, and for remembering user preferences entered here. It expires after 1 year.
Below is a link to Google’s website where you may consult additional information and descriptions of the types of cookies that Google Analytics uses and their period of expiration:
The User can configure, freely and at any time, their browser’s privacy settings to accept or deny cookie installation. These procedures are subject to updating or modification by the developers of web browsers, so we cannot guarantee they adhere fully to the latest version available at each moment.
For more information regarding the configuration of cookies on Internet Explorer clickhere.
For more information regarding the configuration of cookies on Firefox click here.
For more information regarding the configuration of cookies on Chrome click here.
For more information regarding the configuration of cookies on Safari click here.
In the case the User decides to deactivate all cookies, the quality and speed of service may reduce and they may also lose access to some of the services or sections available on the Portal.
GES-START reserves the right to amend this Cookies Policy in order to adapt it to future legislation and / or applicable jurisprudence, as well as future use of Site visitors’ personal data. In any case, users will be notified in advance of changes in the aforementioned policy. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you read the Cookies Policy each time you access the Web Site.
More information on cookies can be found at: www.allaboutcookies.org orwww.youronlinechoices.eu.